Dear SOL student,
Submit your best study abroad photo and win $250!
Sol Education Abroad Photo Contest Instructions:
1) How to submit:
– Email Sol Education Abroad at email@example.com your best
photo at it’s original size (largest amount of pixels & largest size possible).
– In the subject of the email put:
Sol Education Abroad 2013 Photo Contest – YOUR NAME.
– In the body of the email please include: your name, your session, country, and
where the photo was taken.
2) How to vote:
– A Facebook photo album will be created titled, “Sol Education Abroad – 2013
Photo Contest (Winter & Spring)“. Once we receive the photos via email they will be posted to the album, and then they are open for voting.
– You will vote by clicking the “like” button for the photo.
– Anyone is welcome to vote! Get your friends & family in on the voting to help
– Dec 15th: Photo posting opens
– Dec 15th – May 1st: Open voting!
– May 1st: Photo posting closes (any photos emailed after 5pm CST will not be considered for the photo contest). Once a photo is moved to the album “Sol Education Abroad – 2013 Photo Contest (Winter & Spring)” album it is open for voting. You will have from Dec 15th – May 1st to get as many “likes” (votes) as you can!
– May 15th: Winner Announced!
– 1st Place: $250 cash!
– 2nd Place: $150 off a future Study Abroad program with Sol Education Abroad
(not redeemable for cash nortransferable to other programs or students).
– Top 10 finalists will all have their photo included in the next catalogue.
– The contest is open to Winter Break 2012/2013 & Spring Semester 2013
– The voting is open to everyone!
See last year’s contestants & winners: Sol Education Abroad – 2012 Photo Contest (Summer)
Photo and Video Release: I consent to the use of photographs or video footage that I am in and my comments about the Program to be used by Sol Education Abroad for publicity purposes and to the distribution of information about the Program to my parents or guardians whom I have specified in my Sol Education Abroad paperwork.